White, compact and fits most environments.
These inks don’t run
It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water-resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T3400 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
Supports wireless printing
Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
Seamless paper changes
Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheet feed as this printer supports up to A1 cut sheets as well as rolls.
Peace of mind
Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
Accuracy and precision
Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease.
- Flexibility – Available as desktop or floor standing (includes stand)
- Impressive price and performance – Professional performance – low running costs
- Clean design – Thoughtfully designed to fit seamlessly into most environments
- Ease of use – Even when away from the desktop
- Peace of Mind – Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints