Terms & Conditions
The terms 'Heat-Free Printing’, 'heatfreeprinting.co.uk', ‘us’ or ‘we’ are made in reference to the owner of the website, Key Digital (key-digital.co.uk). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only, and it is subject to change.
heatfreeprinting.co.uk does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials found on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We will from time to time produce offers and discounts, each maintaining the standard terms and conditions laid out by us.
These terms and conditions are in place to assist us and the customer as to how to make use of such offers and discounts within the parameters available.
Those standard terms and conditions are as follows:
- You must comply with this set of terms and conditions to be able to redeem the offer or discount.
- An offer or discount is only redeemable in its entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- An offer or discount does not necessarily cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- All offers and discounts are subject to availability.
- All offers and discounts may be removed or refused at any time without warning.
- We maintain our parameters for what it considers requisite to redeem an offer or discount.